InnovAzul 2018 is configured as an space and a time interval in which bilateral meetings between different actors can be maximized and, at the same time, given the most information possible about innovation policies specific for the regional, national and European scope, technological solutions, Project development, experiences, possibilities offered by the technological agents, funding programs of national and international R+D+I.
The participants of InnovAzul 2018 are entitled to:
- Establish B2B meetings by means of a digital agenda.
- Dispose of stands.
- Announce their capabilities, products and/or innovating services.
- Announce their scientific and/or technological capabilities of research center and technological centers.
- Learn about the policies of regional, national and international innovation.
- Learn about funding programs and sources and establish adequate contacts.
The event is addressed to people that belong to administrations, institutions, bureaus and companies of different origins and with different responsibilities, and that take part or can take part in the fostering and development of the companies in the scope of the Blue Growth: representatives and officers of the administrations with competences in innovation; technical staff and officers from innovation agencies and funding bureaus of business R+D+I programs; company staff from their R+D+I departments, company managers and their engineers or technical profiles, university researchers, research centers and technological centers, as well as their managers and transference technical staff; entrepreneurs, entrepreneurship technical staff and representatives from investment funds in emerging business projects.
Meeting topics and sectors
InnovAzul 2018 is organized according to the following topics and sectors:
- Shipbuilding and Off-Shore.
- Marine Renewable Energies.
- Fisheries and Aquaculture and Processing Industry.
- Ports and Port Logistics.
- Sea-linked tourism.
- Marine Bio-products.
- Open Innovation Area.
Each sector will be structured as a combination of conference and trade show for which there exists a program of talks and round tables, meetings with national and international authorities, exhibition area for companies and B2B meetings and a common networking area.